Our solutions help drive an effective delivery system
Wholesale distributors need to keep up with the newest trends and adopting flexible, connected technologies, among them The Internet of Things and mobile technologies for inventory, shipping, and receiving.
Our team has gained considerable experience in Warehouse operations sector, as many of our customers are in the FMCG, stationery and office supplies, pharmaceuticals, or medical devices business. If your company needs comprehensive software solutions that cover all aspects of your operations: sales and marketing, warehouse and inventory management, deliveries, financial, read more about our newest applications on Dynamics 365 Business Central:
Thanks to our e-commerce platform for online B2C and B2B commerce we can develop your e-store, based on nopCommerce and integrate it with your existing Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Barcode Scanner app facilitates inventory handling process in warehouses, wholesale and distribution. EDI Integration app helps companies to set up mappings allowing for an effortless electronic data exchange of sales and purchase documents.
Moreover, our Dynamics Mobile partner offers specialized apps for wholesale and distribution companies that are based on Microsoft Dynamics. These include apps for Van-Sales&Distribution and Warehouse operations.
- Integrated database
- Automated flow of all business processes
- Reliable access to accurate data – customer history, products, locations, etc.
- Strict monitoring over quality of goods
- Automated tracking of goods from supplier to retailer
- Supervision of all the activities in warehouses and departments
- Decreased levels of scrap goods and the associated costs
- Optimized dispatching process
- Use of demand forecast templates for optimization of stock inventory and increase in customer satisfaction rate
- New channels for communication with customers through web- and mobile-based systems
- Faster and more flexible response to unique customer requirements – specific package, marks, delivery conditions, etc.
- Real-time business analysis and reports generation
As ERP systems are generally long-term collaborations, the harmony between the teams is also important. So, taking this into account and analyzing the costs and benefits, we decided Intelligent Systems is the right partner for us.