Modern logistics & transportation business is much more than simply loading boxes on trucks, trains, ships containers and other means of transportation. It is about delivering goods in all parts of the world on time, compete with the abundance of local and international carriers, and at the same time dealing with razor-thin margins. Knowing in detail every aspect of the business is not enough anymore. Managers need sophisticated technology to help them survive and thrive in this severe environment.
Our team possesses vast experience in delivering business management software to transport and logistics companies. The specifically developed vertical application Dynamics Trans is based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly known as NAV) and it encompasses all processes within the company with the purpose of delivering better financial results – fleet management and repairs, mechanization, different types of payment, transport deals, and more. Keeping all information in a single database ensures accurate planning, budgeting, analysis, and control of the transportation process.
The cost of the solution has 2 main components – licenses and pricing. The licenses can either be a one-time purchase or used on a monthly subscription basis. The cost of the implementation services varies depending on the customer’s requirements. Dynamics Trans requires a minimum of ten users.
In order to view the product video detailing our forwarding management system, please head here.
- Management of various types of documents, connected to the transport activities
- Full information stored for every transport or shipment order – load, loading and unloading stations, pallets, linear meters, quantity, etc.
- Registration and execution of requests for goods transportation
- Route administration and way bills registration
- Vehicle amortization assessment
- Optimal routes and schedules generation, based on various factors
- Fleet management – vehicle types and detailed features for them, repair management and registration, compositions, etc.
- Improved customer service
- Optimized transport costs and executed operations
- Management of the financial flow and generation of various reports – revenue and costs for driver, route, waybills, area of destination, etc.
- Integration with internal and external applications
- Assessment of the efficiency of the used resources – route, vehicle, destination, driver, transporter, etc.
- Opportunity to prepare real-time analyses and reports for optimal business decision making
We are satisfied with Dynamics Trans as it provides us with standardized and optimized business processes and maintains all the data in a single integrated platform without discrepancies or lacks. Thanks to Dynamics Trans we currently work much more productively, communication is improved and we have detailed statistics and reporting tools to make better business decisions.