The pharmaceutical industry is one of dynamic changes and complex challenges that can not be tackled by a simple ERP solution.
Pharmaceutical companies contain many operations within themselves and even the slightest inaccuracy may lead to
serious issues. Strict laws and regulations must be adhered to, while still
managing time and resources effectively.
Dynamics 365 for Pharma is an integrated solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP (Finance and Supply Chain Management аpps) that helps pharma manufacturers plan and control purchasing, manage production, inventory, distribution, invoicing, accounting and comply with industry specifics. The system functionalities cover the following:
- Inventory (warehouse management)
- Quality management and control
- Material and capacity planning
- Plant maintenance
- Accounting & Budgeting
The solution is in compliance with the current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations, FDA requirements and other guidelines. Dynamics 365 for Pharma requires a minimum of twenty users.
- Set different levels of approval and establish an internal workflow and segregation of duties
- Plan ahead easily and use settings that allow purchases of specific products only from approved vendors
- Take advantage of quality management – related to quality assurance, conformance and non-conformance management, certificates of analysis, and quarantine management
- Rely on use of E-signatures and electronic records related to approvals and validation
- Batch tracking from material purchases, production of finished goods to the end customer
- Improve formula management through the Active ingredient and Batch balancing functionality
- Follow mandatory regulatory requirements and special reporting regarding hazardous materials and goods management and transportation ICPE/ADR
- Control licenses by customer, item, and country;
- Safely accelerate your supply chain and improve material and resource planning, as well as overall operational efficiency
- Project Management – manage R&D projects, Fixed Assets Acquisition – tangible and intangible (patents, licenses, dossiers)
- Perform plant maintenance and prevent issues according to CAPA or GMP regulations, leading to timely and cost-effective production and enhanced delivery performance
The implementation of Microsoft Dynamics with Intelligent Systems gave us the opportunity to swiftly strengthen our operations.