Attract promising prospects
- Target the right people with the help of multi-channel marketing campaigns and marketing automation capabilities.
- Create and manage customer journeys based on buyer behavior and preferences in order to engage in a meaningful way.
- Use custom audience targeting and campaign content at a business-unit-level.
- Integrate with Office 365 tools and shared calendars and have the whole picture in front of you and your team.
- Create and unify data across contacts, leads, and customers while being synced with Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Connect marketing and sales with pre-built workflows to transfer sales-ready leads and drive follow-ups.
Know what your clients are thinking
- Monitor the customer journey and gather information using Microsoft Forms surveys.
- Test and find out what the right content is by performing built-in A/B tests.
Increase marketing effectiveness with pre-built – or custom – dashboards and analyzers.
Make informed decisions
The application allows your business to make informed decisions based on real-time data and AI-driven insights.
Learn more about your leads
It gives you a detailed look into your customers and leads, which in its turn allows your company to better steer communication.
Use an adaptable solution
The solution is highly adaptable and grows with your company: from the very start, it can be integrated with other apps and services you already use.
Comply with GDPR and other guidelines
With Dynamics 365 Marketing, it’s easy to be GDPR-compliant and follow accessibility guidelines.