Food, furniture, machinery, pharmaceuticals and more
Modern manufacturers know that to survive in “the age of the customer”, they must change the way they do business
by enabling a more customer-centric approach. That means to be transparent, engage customers throughout
the product life-cycle and strengthen the relationships with them. It also means to offer more value,
more quantity, lower prices and faster delivery.
Increased profitability and customer satisfaction rates are then possible only via connectivity
among all internal process that will reduce manual work, improve visibility, increase efficiency, add flexibility
and lower the costs.
Thus, companies operating in this industry need powerful, integrated software solutions
to help them optimize the whole array of manufacturing-related processes – supply chain and delivery of raw-materials,
production, storage, distribution, financial flow, relationship with partners and customers, and so on.
Intelligent Systems has gained considerable experience while carrying out projects in companies of different manufacturing background (discrete, process, mixed). As different companies have different needs, our first aim is to gain an in-depth understanding of your business processes. Based on that analysis, we then seamlessly deploy the right Dynamics solution (Dynamics 365, Business Central, or CRM) that best fits your business so you can quickly start reaping the benefits.
Not sure which type of manufacturing your company falls under? Scroll below to find out what the most pressing needs of discrete and process manufacturers are.
Looking for something else? Don’t hesitate to contact us right away!
- Optimized production cycle – from order of raw materials to shipment of finished goods
- Automated HACCP requirements and other legal regulations
- Improved supply chain efficiency
- Consolidation of all data from the business units (production, supply chain, warehouse, sales and financial management, etc.) within a single database
- Reduced new product time-to-market and accelerated time-to-profit
- Precise assessment of COGS
- Generation of various queries and reports in real-time
- Effective capacity management – labor force, spaces, equipment, materials, etc.
- Transparency and traceability on the sales activities – offers, orders, follow-ups on budgeted and actual costs, price lists, sales promotions, discounts, reminders, complaints, etc.
- Significant reduction of manual work and possible data entry errors
- Effective cash flow monitoring process
- Rapid budgeting, forecasting and planning procedures
Agile, trustworthy and very knowledgeable business partner, able to successfully address even complicated international software implementations. Can clearly recommend Intelligent Systems!