E-commerce for MS Dynamics
Intelligent Systems’ solution for online B2C and B2B commerce
Online selling growth stabilizes post-pandemic
Experts predict worldwide retail e-commerce sales will soar from about 5 trillion US dollars in 2022 to 6 trillion by 2024. Online trade is expected to reach 20.8% of e-commerce market share in 2023.
Top e-commerce trends for 2023 show that nearly 75% of buyers use multiple channels before purchasing. Mobile devices account for 71% of retail traffic, and generate 61% of online shopping orders, according to Statista.
New technology solutions are transforming the sector. You are about to develop your e-store? In that case there is no need for a bunch of service providers to manage your operational database, e-commerce website and online marketing activities.
We can develop your e-store, based on nopCommerce, integrate it with your existing Microsoft Dynamics ERP, and provide the digital marketing services your business needs to thrive online.
Our new E-commerce Integration Framework app connects your e-commerce platform and Dynamics 365 Business Central. It can be integrated with the most popular e-commerce platforms: nopCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, Wix, ShopWired, WooCommerce, Vtex.
The functionality every e-shop needs
Seamless Integration with a world class ERP
Our team has developed a Unified Integration Framework that helps your web-shop act as a natural extension of your Microsoft Dynamics system. The add-on facilitates data administration and order processing as it:
- Publishes online your Microsoft Dynamics inventory items along with images, description, specifications, attributes, units of measure and availability
- Maintains standard pricelists but can also visualize custom (client specific) prices, discounts and promotions
- Displays all your categories, subcategories and products or only these of your choice
- Creates new orders and customers into Microsoft Dynamics
Grow your business on different markets with a global solution – built for multi-language, multi-country, multi-currency.
Template design & customizations
Use pre-defined templates to start faster or design your own template to empower your brand online.
Easy set up and reliable support
Our e-commerce solution is very flexible and can fit any business needs. You can also enjoy our first-class consulting and support services.
Get your people work more efficiently to enable faster order to cash. Save time and reduce costs.
Improved customer journey
Enhance customer journey enabling them to shop with you their way and make them happy. Increase customer satisfaction levels with outstanding online services and support.
Digital Marketing for eCommerce
eCommerce is a highly competitive industry, so you should probably consider outsourcing this job to our experts for:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – a set of techniques and activities aiming to bring more qualified visitors to your website from organic results on Google, Bing and other search engines.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – the form of paid advertising that we often see above organic results in Google and Bing.
- Google Display Network – a network of millions of websites throughout the globe that deliver ads in diverse formats.
- Social media ads – a form of advertising that delivers paid brand/product messages directly to individual social media users.
We know what retailers need to do to be competitive online. We have help many of them reach their customers in the most efficient way.