Jira – Software Development Tool
Jira Software is the number one software development tool used by agile teams. It helps them plan and track work, in order to release great software. Furthermore, Jira Software can be integrated with other tools such as Confluence, Bitbucket and others. Here’s what else it helps you do:
- Create stories and issues and track their status
- Distribute tasks across your team
- Choose a workflow or create a custom one
- Integrate with other software tools you already use
- Create reliable plans and connect them to your product’s roadmap
In order to learn more about the latest developments in Jira, watch the “What’s new in Jira” webinar.
Find out more in the brochure below.