Data that we process
Intelligent Systems Bulgaria EOOD processes personal data from the administrator’s (client’s) name only after having a written agreement between the parties. These data include:
- Test/demo client’s data and also a real data which are installed in our client’s systems;
- Access data for provided hosting;
- Remote access data to client’s environments.
How we use your personal data
1. For what purposes we process data?
For the purposes of marketing:
- To send certain information which we consider is useful, including marketing communications;
- To contact you by phone or e-mail about your interest in our products and services;
- To personalize our content and advertising that you see in our websites and apps in Internet;
Newsletter and marketing communications are sent after the recipient has given consent. You can opt out from providing such data in every message you receive.
For job applicants
The collected data during the searching for a specialist for our vacant positions or in cases of received CV which is sent directly to our e-mail is used only for the purposes of recruiting and hiring an employee for the needs of Intelligent Systems Bulgaria EOOD.
Interaction with Contractors
As part of the fulfillment of obligations under concluded contracts with clients, Intelligent Systems Bulgaria EOOD processes the following data:
- Contact data which is kept in the firm’s systems and project documents;
- Employees` personal data with access to HelpDesk system;
- Microsoft Customer Source/ Office 365 accounts.
2. For what purposes we retain and process personal data?
Intelligent Systems Bulgaria EOOD retains and processes the personal data in its capacity of administrator or processor only for the purposes for which it was initially collected, including the purposes related to contract management, human resources management, marketing, development/implementation and maintenance software products.
3. How we retain and process personal data?
Personal data is retained and processed in accordance to the implemented information security management system certified according to the international standard ISO 27001:2013 and in accordance with Ordinance № 1 of 30 January 2013 on the minimum level for technical and organizational measures and the type of protection allowed of personal data.
4. How long do we retain your personal data?
- Intelligent Systems Bulgaria EOOD retains collected personal data for the needs of the marketing only for the period of relevant objectives for collection of such data.
- Job applicant‘s personal data is retained for a period not longer than one year.
- Counteragent employees` personal data is retained for the period during which a claim may be made in relation to our dealings with you.
- Personal data provided for processing by data administrators is retained only for the processing period which is a subject to a written agreement between the parties.
5. When and how we share personal data?
Intelligent Systems Bulgaria EOOD can share personal data when it is allowed by law, in relation with corporate or financial change in Intelligent Systems Bulgaria EOOD or linked with it legal entities. Personal data can be shared to protect data subject’s vital interests, Intelligent Systems Bulgaria EOOD’s legitimate interests (in such cases the data subject’s interests and rights should be preferred) or when Intelligent Systems Bulgaria EOOD considers it necessary to share them because of legal reasons or to perform its legal duties or to respond to requirements by the competent supervisory authority.
6. Collection of data from persons under 16 years of age
Intelligent Systems Bulgaria EOOD does not process personal data from individuals under the age of 18. If we receive that kind of information through some of our communication channels, we will delete it immediately.