On a specially organized webcast session in the end of January, LS Retail acquainted their partners with the new software solution for the retail industry – LS Retail NAV 6.3. It is build over Microsoft Dynamics NAV and offers whole new functionalities and improvements based on the conducted in May 2011 survey concerning partners’ and clients’ needs and reuirements.
“We are happy to offer our clients a lot of new and improved functionalities with the base solution. Besides, we make it on a price as attractive as the one of LS Retail 2009 is.” – commented from the company.
The new functionalities include:
- Sales Commission Management – with LS retail Sales Commission employees are motivated to offer the most suitable for a specific target group products. This is a prerequisite for improved direct sales results, faster distribution of the items on stock, and correct prioritization of the most profitable ones.
- Allocation Planning provides retail companies with means for improvement in planning of quantities and reduction in surplus. This will contribute to revenues and will optimize the process of order taking and managing items on stock.
- Completely new Loss Prevention module – in the new version of LS Retail NAV 6.3 a number of predefined events are included. They aim to prevent loss and theft via diverse analysis for behavior of cashiers – e.g. provision of unauthorized discounts, acceptane of incorrect returns, losses in the cash desk and others.
- Offline Call-Center Management – new module that guarantees the timely response to all customer inquiries, even when made offline. The functionality also provides complete overview on the inbound communication.
- Management of Loyaltu programs, cards, coupons, and others – the new LS Retail NAV6.3 leverages the loyalty programs to a whole new level, thanks to the fully integrated membership management systems that stores comprehensive client and purchase history. Thanks to it, more attractive services and offers can be put in action.
During the online presentation, it was confirmed that the new product version will be commercially released on March 1, 2012.
More about the new functionalities of LS Retail NAV 6.3 can be found in the official product brochure here >>>
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of LS Retail NAV 6.3, please contact our specialists >>>
LS Retail is a global distributor of specialized software solutions and services, and a focus put on retail companies. LS Retail is utilized by more than 2 000 companies all over the world, with more than 39 000 stores and 80 000 POS terminals. It is localized in 33 languages and is brought to the client via global partner network. Intelligent Systems Bulgaria is the only company in Bulgaria with the status LS Retail Gold Partner, and one of the 120 partners in the world possessing deep know-how in the retail business.