We at Intelligent Systems are thrilled to announce that Albania is among the six new countries in Central East Europe where the go-live of Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS has been announced recently by Microsoft.
Generally available beginning of November, the expansion to Albania is achieved through partner-led localization in line with the local tax regulations, answering the need for large demand for Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS.
Instead of requiring a robust upfront investment, Dynamics 365 Business Central runs on Microsoft Azure, Microsoft’s global, trusted, hybrid, secure cloud platform. Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS operates as a subscription model, making it a more appealing option for small and mid-market businesses looking to avoid the traditional up-front costs of purchasing an ERP solution.
Is the Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS different from Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premises? Some of the differences include:
- Licensing of Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS and its add-ons are subscription-based
- No hardware investments required
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) products are available on Microsoft AppSource, allowing for greater out-of-the-box functionality instead of a costly DIY development project
- Business Central offers terrific value because it integrates with other Microsoft cloud services including Microsoft 365 and can be customized or extended for specific industry needs with PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI.
Intelligent Systems has a long-term experience in the integration of Dynamics Business Central apps:
- Apps and extensions for Dynamics ERP and CRM | Intelligent Systems (isystems-group.com)
- Localization and Language packs for Microsoft Dynamics | Intelligent Systems (isystems-group.com)
Although a part of Albanian businesses is aware of the advantages of Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS solution, it is still a novice for the local market. In combination with the built-in language offerings, Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available to serve customers in Albania. [EK1] [EK2]
Find us in Albania: Kontakte | Intelligent Systems (isystems.al)