Many companies still hold back on the migration or implementation of a cloud ERP solution due to uncertainty, possible risks, or project complexity. That’s why we gathered some experts in the area to discuss the aspects that need to be considered when deciding whether to move to the cloud.
Join us on the 22nd of April to discover the trends, challenges, and opportunities related to cloud ERP systems and learn from:
- Mihai Tătăran, General Manager of Avaelgo, Microsoft Azure MVP and Microsoft Regional Director
- Eleonora Bettinelli, Sales Manager, Toyota Tsusho Systems Europe GmbH
- Alexandru Dorobantu, General Manager of Intelligent Systems Romania, Microsoft Gold Partner
Moderator: Tudor Galoș, Senior Business Consultant
The round-table discussion will address:
- Cloud technology trends and perspectives
- Possible risks and how to meet them
- Data security and business continuity
- Best practices and tips for a successful implementation or migration.
April 22, 2021|2:00PM -2:45PM (GMT+3). The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session and we will answer any questions you may have.
Who is it for:
Organizations considering an implementation or migration to the cloud; Executives, Consultants, IT