During the international Microsoft Dynamics business solutions conference – Convergence 2012 in Houston, Texas, USA, earlier this year, and subsequently, during the biggest European event for Microsoft business products – Directions EMEA 2012, the new version of one of the world-famous and most popular in our country high-class ERP systems was presented – Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
MicrosoftDynamicsNAV 2013is a significant step forward in the development of business management solutions by Microsoft. One of the most important novelties is that this is the first Microsoft Dynamics ЕRP solution which gives its users the opportunity to use a cloud technology independently, thanks to the integrated cloud component and through Windows Azure.
Among the basic improvements in the new system are:
- New web client, providing secure access to the system at anytime, anywhere
- Improved role-tailored user interface – new “ribbon” interface for even simpler work with the application
- New timeline visualization of the information
- Complete integration with Microsoft OneNote
- Innovative tools for more effective financial management and business analysis
- Synchronization of data and integration with Dynamics CRM 4.0 and/or Dynamics CRM 2011
- Improvement of the BI functionalities
The comments after the events in US and Europe confirmed the thesis of this being the best product version by now. The new functionalities aim optimization of the user interface, and expectations are for even more effective use of system resources, as well as for providing users with access to the latest technologies in the field of business software.
The Beta version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 can already be accessed by the Microsoft partners and the official version of the solution is expected to be commercially released at the end of this year.
Find out more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 here >>>