More than two years after Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0, Microsoft releases Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 – an adaptable business management solution that offers powerful new capabilities to help growing multisite organizations streamline processes, reduce operational costs, manage compliance and drive informed decision-making, based on real-time information. The system helps customers to manage complex financial and supply chain processes more easily.
Another business challenge that growing companies face is the increasing pressure to meet global and local regulatory compliance, a complex and costly problem that has been a top priority for chief executive officers and chief financial officers. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 delivers core features to help companies limit these risks and lower total cost of compliance, including the following:
- A compliance center that provides one central, integrated view of internal controls, key performance indicators (KPIs) and other compliance data
- Embedded workflows that automate business processes, enforcing standard operating procedures to limit organizational risks while still enabling organizations to quickly respond to changing market needs
- Country-specific functionality to help customers more easily comply with local regulations in 36 countries
To increase productivity and foster more confident decision-making, the RoleTailored design of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 gives employees access to critical business data through the following new features:
- A Role Center that prioritizes tasks and real-time information for a majority of business functions
- A user interface that looks and feels like familiar Microsoft Office software to help employees ramp up quickly, resulting in higher user productivity and more consistent adherence to business processes
- Self-service business intelligence tools using Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies to deliver standard KPIs by role and simplify end-user reporting, which results in more informed decision-making and integrity of information across the organization. Preconfigured KPIs and reports enable customers to start immediately.
“Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 signals a new chapter in enterprise resource planning (ERP) user productivity,” said Mogens Elsberg, general manager for Microsoft Dynamics ERP. “Employees using traditional ERP systems have had to wade through inefficient, time-intensive steps – enter transactional data, run reports, analyze reports – before they can do their jobs effectively. Through Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009’s Role Center, employees from the executive suite to the warehouse have access to role-relevant business intelligence to help them make decision more efficiently. The Role Center provides a centralized view of each person’s prioritized work lists based on their organization’s configurable business processes and clearly identifies specific steps to take, thereby optimizing productivity.”
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 has already been released in 21 countries on 4 continents and is going to be on other countries markets later this year. For Bulgaria the product is expected the product is expected to be released in the beginning of the next year.