At this year’s Convergence event – the Microsoft’s biggest conference dedicated to the integrated business management solutions, the corporation from Redmond, WA presented its future generation of user interface (UI) that will be used with the Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. The new visualization style (also called “client”) will strictly follow the Metro line, on which the new long-awaited Operation System Windows 8 is based. This way the technology giant will once again present all business users with full integration between the systems and the customer experience approach.
Over ten thousand visitors – including representatives of Intelligent Systems Bulgaria, had the opportunity to see some of the advantages, which the new design will offer to the customers. Some of them are:
- Easy access to the latest and most accurate data, with the function users to be automatically notified about changes in the KPIs.
- Possibility to place shortcuts on the system home screen and Windows 8 desktop, which run the most used features of Microsoft Dynamics. This way users can easily operate with their tasks in the system and at the same time work with other popular applications such as e-mail client, file manager, etc.
- Integrated BI with which managers help their companies use the available resources in the most appropriate way. The conceptual solution has the function of automatically distributing resources between projects, by guaranteeing their availability and ability to bring each task to a successful completion.
- Means of communication and sharing of information among users, with the aim processes for fast and adequate group decision making to be improved.
- GPS and NFC integration that further helps employees who are on the go.
Microsoft has not specified an exact date yet on which the new client will be available to users. Expectations talk about the end of 2013 or the beginning of 2014.