Companies all over the world now may take advantage of the improved version of the integrated business management system for corporations and holding structures Microsoft Dynamics AX. The news was spread directly from Microsoft during the AX Tech Conference held in Bellevue, WA (USA).
The novelties in the business application called Microsoft Dynamics AX R2 are based on feedback, which the software giant has collected for a year from its partners and big corporate clients. As a result of the analyzed data, Microsoft gives the capabilities which the users themselves asked for.
Among the improvements in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 are:
- extended functionalities related to key for every economy industries:
- improved manufacturing operations
- new opportunities for product and service management, and multi- and cross-channel capabilities for retail organizations
- enhanced intercompany scheduling capability of resources and project management activities
- reinforce BI capacity, with the help of which clients easily monitor wider range of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), powered by new rich visualizations technology Power view
- reduced complexity for those operating globally, by the introduction of the so called data partitioning possibilities (isolating data that is connected with the work of definite subdivision and/or companies)
The main purpose of Microsoft Dynamics products has always been to support business clients in managing important corporate processes and assets. In this regard, AX 2012 R2, put its focus on the most valuable element for every company – the human resource. The new ERP system comes with several improvements in talent management, offers more control and clarity in the vacancies and required competencies, and also assists in the right candidate detection process following the set requirements and skills.
A list with improvements in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 may be found here.