Microsoft has recently released its newest app to the Dynamics 365 suite: Talent.
Since Microsoft acquired LinkedIn for over $26 billion last year, it was clear that the company will integrate the business- and employment-oriented social network with the other Microsoft products. Soon after the acquisition, the idea to use LinkedIn as a lead generation and recruitment engine for Microsoft Dynamics 365 was released.
The new Dynamics 365 for Talent is designed specifically for HR professionals, and it aims to enhance and improve their search of workforce.
“Bring your human capital management to the cloud for a mobile, employee-focused, strategic HR approach that helps you find and hire the right people, nurture success, and deliver high-impact, sustainable results“ Microsoft promises.
In other words, this new app will help you:
- Attract and hire the right candidates by building accurate people’s profiles and conducting engaging interviews
- Set up a flawless experience of new hires, thus improving their productivity from the start.
- Optimize human resources by incorporating efficient retention programs
Other solutions Microsoft recently released for Dynamics 365 include:
- Microsoft Relationship Sales – an app that is again a result of the collaboration between Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn (Sales Navigator). It allows Dynamics 365 users to utilize data available in the LinkedIn social network of professionals.
- Dynamics 365 for Retail – provides retailers an integrated overall view across stores, employees, customers, inventory and financials. The sole purpose behind is to improve sales and customer service.