In the rapidly evolving landscape of technology and innovation, the Intelligent Systems portfolio has made impressive strides in the first half of 2023 as the company portfolio increased with the inclusion of 7 new applications.
By strategically targeting the automotive, delivery and shipment, and retail industries, the portfolio is poised to make substantial contributions to these key sectors and delivering exceptional service. The advent of these new apps is particularly noteworthy for their emphasis on key sectors that are propelling the global economy forward, namely Automotive, Delivery and shipment, and Retail.
Here is the list of apps, which were successfully certified and published on Microsoft AppSource: Albanian Localization and Fiscalization for Dynamics 365 Finance, Albanian Language for Dynamics 365 Business Central, Bulgarian Fiscalization for Retail, Leasing and DealerBox Leasing, Couriers Integration Base, and FAN Courier Integration for Romania.
• Albanian Localization and Fiscalization for Dynamics 365 Finance enables customers to adapt Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management to Albanian tax authorities’ mandatory requirements and tax authority system (Self-Care). It is a perfect tool for Albanian companies that issue non-cash invoices (E-invoices) and should fiscalize e-invoices to B2B or B2G.
• Albanian Language for Dynamics 365 Business Central helps local users get used to the ERP more efficiently and stay compliant with the legal requirements. It provides reports in Albanian to the local authorities.
• Bulgarian Fiscalization for Retail is an extension to the Retail app and the Dynamics 365 Business Central standard sales and accounting functionalities. The application allows a predefined layout of a fiscal receipt to be sent to the connected fiscal printer when posting a sales transaction in the Retail app. The receipts print forms follow the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation and the Bulgarian Tax Authorities and contain all mandatory data.
• Leasing for Dynamics 365 Business Central has been developed for businesses that offer operating or financial leases. Now you can calculate lease plans with various components like the base asset value, insurance, additional services and items. Moreover, if you need to quote various lease terms – duration, initial payment and rest value, interest rate, option to acquire the asset at the end of the lease, the tool addresses these demands.
• DealerBox Leasing application is an enhanced leasing management for automotive dealers and importers using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It is the right tool to manage your overall car sales service and spare parts by allowing you to offer and manage financial or operating leases. Thanks to the DealerBox Leasing app you can easily offer, contract, and manage leases, add multiple additional components to the vehicle lease. All fully integrated with the comprehensive solution DealerBox Automotive Dealership Management System, giving you a complete overview of a vehicle’s history and cost.
• With the booming e-commerce trade and the constantly expanding volume of shipments, the need for efficient courier services is greater than ever before. In this dynamic landscape, businesses are looking for ways to streamline and optimize the order processing together with the package’s delivery processes. To respond to these demands, Intelligent Systems has developed the Couriers Integration Base application within Dynamics 365 Business Central. It is a perfect tool for companies that outsource orders delivery to courier services providers. Couriers Integration Base app creates the backbone for integration with the relevant couriers API.
• Furthermore, for businesses in Romania our international team experts developed FAN Courier Integration application to streamline shipping processes. The app handles a structured and smooth integration between the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and the FAN Courier’s (leading courier services provider in Romania) API. FAN Courier Integration app has been developed as an extension to the Couriers Integration Base app.
We put in the spotlight the most popular apps on Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management platforms where our expertise developed at the most over the years. It’s important to highlight that the foundation of this expansion is not only driven by cutting-edge technology but also by a customer-centric approach based on market needs.