Download the Android, iOS or Windows app and try the ERP yourself
Sometimes good things happen without much fuss. Take for example Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016. The latest version of the business management solution was released a month ago and offers even more powerful data and processes integration capabilities in a single platform.
„With Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, we are delivering what SMBs need with a business solution that is quick to deploy, easy to use, and has the power to support the growth ambitions of SMBs worldwide.“, said Wayne Morris, Marketing executive, Microsoft.
Some of the key enhancements in the latest version of Dynamics NAV include:
- New app for mobile devices with any screen size based on Android, iOS or Windows
- Pre-built Power BI dashboards for immediate access to key performance indicators in an intuitive environment designed for secure collaboration
- Out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for even better customer service and targeted marketing activities
- Expanded document management, workflows, and optical character recognition (OCR), enabling process automation and paperless transactions
- Enriched accounting, financial and HR functionality