GDPR compliance tool for Microsoft Dynamics
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It is aligned with EU Regulation 2016/679 and will take effect on May 25th, 2018.
GDPR imposes new rules for organizations that sell goods and services to individuals, or collect and analyze data on EU citizens, regardless of their current location. GDPR is an important step forward, clarifying the protection and confidentiality of personal data. Thus, all companies working with any kind personal data will be directly affected by this new regulation.
How do you make your organization GDPR compliant?
GDPR is a new regulation and your organization will need to develop its own interpretation and policy on how GDPR applies to your business. As a platform that reflects your day-to-day business operations, your Microsoft Dynamics ERP and/or CRM system must also be compliant to the new privacy and protection requirements and ensuring this is an essential part of your GDPR compliance journey.
How can we help?
As the GDPR regulation will affect all companies, we have developed a new add-on to meet the new requirements. It delivers various functionalities, including:
- Quick and easy classification of tables and fields (name, phone, email, etc.) subject to GDPR protection, according to the specific business needs of the client
- Classification of data (fields) as informative and sensitive
- Ability to search all classified data by individual in different tables from a single view
- Convenient search for personal data for deletion
- Convenient visualization of personal data for deletion
- Ability to export / copy data before deletion
- Ability to enter text for automatic deletion of personal data
- Automatic deletion of data in all tables
The add-on is compatible with all Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision versions.
Intelligent Systems offers this add-on as a package that includes:
- Set up for one company
- User documentation
- Training and support – 2 hours
In case you decide to take advantage of our offer, please contact us to discuss details and plan implementation for your company.