After the latest changes from a few years ago regarding licensing of applications from the Dynamics 365 family, we decided to share updated information about them.
Here is what’s new:
- The Talent app is now available under different names. You can find it as Human Resources. The same goes for the Retail app that is already known as Commerce. Despite the change in their titles, these two applications still provide the same valuable features.
- The Marketing app is available in both Base and Attach licenses. You can seamlessly add it to an already purchased Dynamics 365 license.
- Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation evolved in Dynamics 365 Project Operations. If you are already subscribed to the first one, you will be able to enjoy the new features that Project Operations provides. In case you want to update your license after it expires, you must switch to the renewed app. Please keep in mind that after the change is applied, the Dynamics 365 Project Operation license will no longer include the Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation license.
A part of the licensing prices is the same. However, due to the changes in the names to some of the applications and the improvements in others, we share an updated price list:
What will stay the same?
- The conditions for buying licenses will stay the same – all apps can be purchased Per User Per Month (PUPM). The only exception is the Marketing app which is priced per instance (one license per base).
- The unsubscribing process and our maintenance services won’t change.
- When you start working with the Dynamics apps, your company has to purchase a Base license for each user, and after that, the customer can add any number of Attach apps.
In case you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.