Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have released more than 400 successful projects in over 55 countries worldwide. We were awarded a Top ICT Employer (2nd place) in an independent survey among the employees of the leading IT companies in Bulgaria.
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do. Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We have a team dedicated to Dynamics Mobile, developing enterprise cross-platform mobility solutions for companies around the globe. They are dedicated to what we do – allowing our clients to stay ahead of the competition by using our state-of-the art innovative products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic technical consultant to join our Sofia based team to take care of our international and local developments and implementation projects based on our cloud platform.
The Technical Consultant (Dynamics Mobile) will:
- Consult business organizations in using the Dynamics Mobile solution in the right way and convincing the clients in using the best practices defined by our engineering teams.
- Extract, define and analyze client’s requirements and prepare gap-fit analysis
- Create documents regarding methodologies, client manuals and guidelines and other project-specific documentation
- Validate the deliveries from the dev teams before they are actually deployed at the client side
- Create estimations, plan resources and manage the execution and completion of the project schedule
- Work closely with project owners and stakeholders to define scope and deliverables
- Ensure all projects and activities are sticking to the plan and escalate, if necessary.
The ideal Technical Consultant:
- Is positive and enthusiastic
- Has 3 years of related experience
- Has experience, knowledge and skills in managing teams and clients
- Knows about project management methodologies and has favorite one
- Has IT background
- Is willing to learn and develop their skills and knowledge
- Possesses ability to extract and define clear business requirements
- Acts as a “glue” between the technical and business teams
- Starves to communicate and has outstanding presentation skills
- Is fluent English speaker and writer.
Have a look at our offer:
- Work for a TOP ICT employer in Bulgaria
- A team of young and motivated professionals
- Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Internal and external personal and professional trainings
- Exciting company benefits
- Great opportunities for professional development
- Regular team buildings and celebrations