Intelligent Systems is an international consulting company delivering business software solutions to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM partner in Central and Eastern Europe (Microsoft, 2016) and part of the Inner Circle for 2016 – the highest recognition given to only 60 out of more than 10 000 Microsoft Dynamics Partners worldwide.
Our team has carried out more than 500+ implementation projects in 55+ countries for organizations running businesses in the areas of retail, wholesale, manufacturing, automotive, transportation and logistics, and many more.
At Intelligent Systems we believe that great people deliver great results. We work to provide the best business solutions to our customers and to stay on top.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join the team in Sofia as Project Manager
Do you want to take the challenge and:
- Manage implementation and support projects, tasks and activities;
- Lead project planning and implementation from initiation to closure;
- Work closely with project owners to define project scope and deliverables;
- Create a detailed work breakdown structure to estimate effort and resources;
- Track ongoing projects and tasks deliverables using appropriate tools and report the progress to the stakeholders;
- Ensure all projects and tasks are progressed as per plan and raise flags on time;
- Keep track of the tasks backlog;
- Assist on planning work in advance for the technical team;
- Manage tasks by using project management tools, standards and methodology;
- Initiate and improve processes and methodology;
- Manage Project Documentation and project acceptance;
- Manage relations with partners and subcontractors;
- Prepare and follow Timesheet and Expense Submission and Approval;
- Track budget and Invoice Management.
Then be prepared to demonstrate:
- 3 years of experience as a successful project manager in IT company;
- Proven experience with implementing and working according to project management methodologies across all software life cycle;
- Certificates in PMP /PRINCE 2 will be considered as advantage;
- Experience working with task management tools – for ex. Jira, Confluence;
- Organizational skills and attention to details;
- Ability to read and understand information from various sources;
- High level business process knowledge;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Strong team player;
- Very good command of English..
- A team of young and motivated professionals;
- Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Internal and external personal and professional training;
- Exciting company benefits;
- Great opportunities for professional development;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.