In response to the increased business opportunities, we are currently looking to expand our PMO team. We’re seeking an organized and detail-oriented Project Manager with Turkish and English languages.
The person, undertaking the role will be leading customer’s communication and engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
Do you want to take the challenge and:
- Manage relations/communication with Customers, Partners and Subcontractors;
- Manage implementation and support projects, tasks and activities;
- Lead project planning and implementation from initiation to closure;
- Work closely with project owners to define project scope and deliverables;
- Create a detailed work breakdown structure to estimate effort and resources;
- Track ongoing projects and tasks deliverables using appropriate tools and report the progress to the stakeholders;
- Ensure all projects and tasks are progressed as per plan and raise flags on time;
- Keep track of the tasks backlog;
- Assist on planning work in advance for the technical team;
- Manage tasks by using project management tools, standards and methodology;
- Initiate and improve processes and methodology;
- Manage project documentation and project acceptance;
- Prepare and follow timesheet and expense submission and approval;
- Track budget, contract terms and conditions;
- Invoice management.
Then be prepared to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years of experience in project management of IT projects (ideally in Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment);
- Proven experience with implementing and working according to project management methodologies across all software life cycle;
- Certificates in PMP /PRINCE 2 / Agile / PMI ACP will be considered as advantage;
- Strong communication & organizational skills, high customer orientation;
- Experience working with task management tools – for ex. Jira, Confluence;
- Organizational skills and attention to details;
- Ability to read and understand information from various sources;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Strong team player;
- Excellent level of Turkish (C1 Level) or native;
- Working level of English (B2);
- Good command of Bulgarian will be an advantage.
- Work in an international company, the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in CEE;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Nice office location;
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals;
- Opportunity for working with clients in various industries;
- Positive working environment;
- Opportunity for career growth.
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your CV in English to [email protected] Please, indicate the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.