Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe with 500+ projects delivered in 55+ countries, with 200 people in 6 offices (Sofia, Varna, Tirana, Istanbul, Bucharest, Brussels).
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for a communicative and analytical professional to join the team in Sofia as an Offering and Sales administration specialist.
Do you want to take the challenge and:
– Build and maintain strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics solutions and technologies
– Keep business correspondence through the pre-sales, sales and after-sales processes in a quality and timely manner
– Elaborate comprehensive business documentation in writing, e.g. offers, tender documentation, contracts, letters, emails, etc.
– Process customer orders
– Arrange meetings with potential customers
– Use advanced business management tools: CRM/ERP, SharePoint, etc.
Then be prepared to demonstrate:
– Relevant University degree
– Minimum 2 years of experience in an administration role associated with the creation and processing of documentation
– Knowledge and understanding of the main business processes
– Ability to compile information from different sources of information
– Attention to details
– Crunching numbers still good writing skills
– Customer and service-orientation
– Dynamic and enthusiastic personality
– Strong communication skills
– Excellent presentation skills
– Fluency in Bulgarian and English
– Computer literacy and good skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
– Work for a TOP ICT employer in Bulgaria
– A team of young and motivated professionals
– Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
– Work with cutting-edge technologies
– Internal and external personal and professional trainings
– Exciting company benefits
– Great opportunities for professional development
– Regular team buildings and celebrations.