Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe with 500+ projects delivered in 55+ countries, with 200 people in 6 offices (Sofia, Varna, Tirana, Istanbul, Bucharest, Brussels).
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our Development Team in Tirana.
What You’ll do for us:
- Development of .NET custom applications;
- Development of customer functionalities and modifications to the integrated business management software solutions Microsoft Dynamics;
- Design and development of industry specific functionalities;
- Test of the developed functionalities;
- Technical support at customer site during the „go-live“ stage.
Valuable and wanted, competencies & skills, you need to have:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer;
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC));
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3;
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC);
- Experience with Azure;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Very good command of English.
- Attractive job conditions in a dynamic and prosperity company;
- A team of young and motivated professionals;
- Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Internal and external personal and professional trainings;
- Exciting company benefits;
- Great opportunities for professional development;
- Positive working environment.
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your CV in English to [email protected] Please, indicate the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.