Intelligent Systems is an international consulting company delivering business software solutions to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM partner in Central and Eastern Europe (Microsoft, 2016) and part of the Inner Circle for 2016 – the highest recognition given to only 60 out of more than 10 000 Microsoft Dynamics Partners worldwide.
Our team has carried out more than 500+ implementation projects in 55+ countries for organizations running businesses in the areas of retail, wholesale, manufacturing, automotive, transportation and logistics, and many more.
At Intelligent Systems we believe that great people deliver great results. We work to provide the best business solutions to our customers and to stay on top.
We are now looking for an inspiring leader, who encourages and empowers people and is passionate about building a high performing team and culture.
Microsoft Technical Product Manager
- Organizes, manages and controls the overall activity of the Developers’ division with 30+ people
- Defines the work rules in the division – regarding coding, documentation, communication, etc.
- Works closely with other division managers (Consultants, Sales, System Administration)
- Is responsible for the planning, allocation and utilization of the assigned resources
- Distributes and controls the implementation of the tasks of the employees in the Developers’ division
- Ensures timely and qualitative development product delivery
- Is responsible for project analysis, development and maintenance of projects, both external and internal
- Provides coaching, mentoring and technical support, if needed
- Аttracts and retains top talent by selection of new employees
- Plans and provides training activities of new employees in the division
- Controls the timely reporting of working hours by the employees in the division
- Actively participates in the performance management of the employees of the division by conducting performance management meetings and providing coaching
- Organizes and conducts internal meetings in the division;
- Relevant University Degree
- At least 3 years of development experience in the Microsoft technologies stack
- 5+ experience in developer managerial role in mid-size company
- Proven people management experience (20+ people is a plus)
- Practice in Agile environment
- Knowledge of DevOps is an advantage
- Background in working in cross-country teams
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Can-do attitude and hands-on approach
- Strategic thinking
- Able to translate the big picture vision to each team member
- Very good command of English
The company offers:
- Work in an international company, the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in CEE
- A team of dedicated and motivated 190+ professionals
- Attractive job conditions in a dynamic and prosperous company
- Nice office locations
- Opportunity for working with customers in various industries
- Positive working environment
- Rewarding and dynamic career
- Work with cutting edge technologies
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.