Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe, part of the Inner Circle – the highest recognition given to only 60 out of more thanMicrosoft Dynamics Partners worldwide. With 6 offices and 200 people, we have delivered more than 500 successful software implementation projects in 55 countries worldwide.
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for Microsoft Dynamics F&O/AX Consultant/s to join our team in Bucharest.
- Participate and/or lead the analysis of the business processes and the requirements of the customers
- Participate and/or lead the design and presentations of solutions for the system configuration
- Implement and test the designed solution
- Prepare project documentation (GapFit, Functional Requirements Document, Development task descriptions, etc.)
- Train key users
- Support the implemented solution
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years in consulting, services or B2B area
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting is a strong advantage
- Track record in implementing ERP solution (at least 2 completed projects)
- Practice with Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of the main business processes
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Computer literacy and excellent skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong customer orientation
- Well-developed communication skills
- Readiness to travel when needed
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
Have a look at our offer
- Work for the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner for CEE
- A team of young and motivated 200 professionals
- Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Internal and external personal and professional trainings
- Exciting company benefits
- Great opportunities for professional development
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your CV in English to . Please, indicate the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.