Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have released more than 400 successful projects in over 55 countries worldwide. We were awarded a Top ICT Employer (2nd place) in an independent survey among the employees of the leading IT companies in Bulgaria.
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are looking for talented professionals with versatile skills set to join our team in Sofia as Microsoft Dynamics Consultants.
- Implement and support D365 BC (NAV) or D365 F&O (AX) or Dynamics CRM
- Participate/lead the analysis of the business processes and the requirements of the customers
- Participate/lead the design and presentations of solutions for the system configuration
- Implement and test the designed solution
- Prepare project documentation (Gap_Fit, Functional Requirements Document, Development task descriptions, etc.)
- Train key users
- Participate in go-lives
- Support the implemented solution.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting, Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in consulting, services or B2B area
- Experience in implementing ERP/ CRM solution
- Practice with Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of the main business processes
- Accounting/retail/ warehouse management/production/ supply chain management experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Computer literacy and excellent skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong customer orientation
- Well-developed communication skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
Have a look at our offer:
- Work for the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner for CEE
- A team of dedicated and motivated 200 professionals
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Customers in different sectors all over the world
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Internal and external trainings
- Great opportunities for professional development.