Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Consultant Sofia
Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have delivered more than 550 successful software implementation projects in 55 countries worldwide.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the newest tech innovations.
At Intelligent Systems we believe that great people deliver outstanding results. We work together to provide the best business solutions to our customers and to stay on top.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join the team in Sofia. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to challenge your self and to do your best in Consultancy field.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing customer business processes and requirements
- Design customer-specific processes and customizations in Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM and Power Platform
- Configuration of the designed solution
- Test and document the designed solution
- Planning and conducting of key user trainings, acceptance tests, go-live support
- Data migration
- Post go-live support of the implemented solution.
- Participation in pre-sales activities
Valuable and wanted, competencies & skills, you need to have:
- University degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Accounting or other relevant degree
- Good knowledge of Sales, Procurement, Production, Planning, and Logistics processes
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics FO (AX) system is an advantage
- Experience as consultant is an advantage
- Experience as supply chain manager\specialist is an advantage
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Profound knowledge of business processes
- Defined customer orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Business English skills, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment.
- Work in an international company, the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in CEE
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Nice office location.
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals.
- Opportunity for working with clients in various industries.
- Positive working environment.
- Opportunity for career growth.