Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have delivered more than 550 successful software implementation projects in 55 countries worldwide.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the newest tech innovations.
At Intelligent Systems we believe that great people deliver outstanding results. We work together to provide the best business solutions to our customers and to stay on top.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join the team in Sofia. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to challenge your self and to do your best in Consultancy field.
What You’ll do for us:
- analyze customer business processes and requirements
- design customer-specific business management software solution based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (AX) system
- test and document the designed solution
- participate and assist in customer ‘s key users training, acceptance tests, go-live support
- maintain and support the implemented solution.
Valuable and wanted, competencies & skills, you need to have:
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Supply Chain Management/Logistics or other relevant degree
- At least 3 years practical experience in accounting/finance/supply chain management/logistics role
- Good knowledge of AP, AR, GL, FA, P&L, Balance Sheets, Reports, budgeting, forecasting, supply chain management/logistics processes
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics F&O (AX) system is an advantage
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Profound knowledge of business processes
- Defined customer orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Business English skills, both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Attractive job conditions in a dynamic and prosperity company;
- A team of young and motivated professionals;
- Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Internal and external personal and professional trainings;
- Exciting company benefits;
- Great opportunities for professional development;
- Positive working environment.
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your CV in English to [email protected] Please, indicate the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.