Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy group of companies, specialized in delivery of business software projects to mid-size and big local and multinational organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe with 500+ projects delivered in 55+ countries, with 200+ people in 6 offices (Sofia, Varna, Tirana, Istanbul, Bucharest, Brussels).
At Intelligent Systems we believe that great people deliver outstanding results. We work together to provide the best business solutions to our customers and to stay on top.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and talented professional to join the team in Sofia as our new Marketing Lead, who will manage the planning, developing and implementing effective marketing strategies on both local and international markets.
Do you want to take the challenge and:
· Plan and execute various marketing activities – online webinars, events, forums, conferences, fairs, tradeshows and special customer initiatives.
· Drive the preparation and monitor spending of the marketing budget.
· Manage the creation of the company’s marketing materials – brochures, white papers, case studies, e-mails, website content, blog and social media posts, videos.
· Communicate and negotiate with external parties such as business and IT media, digital agencies, designers, and other vendors.
· Set up, monitor and report on activities carried out through owned, paid and earned online media.
· Assist in a variety of internal communication projects.
· Prepare marketing analyses and detailed reports on marketing activities.
· Commit to finding the best possible solution for any marketing related issue.
Then be prepared to demonstrate:
· Good understanding of the software market.
· Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in the B2B sphere.
· Experience in any kind of content production – texts, case studies, e-books, infographics, videos, and any other creative promotional asset.
· Passion for social media and achieving valuable results through them.
· Experience in SEO, PPC and marketing automation tools and platforms.
· Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office business productivity suite.
· Experience in blogging is a significant advantage.
· Level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
· A skill set of a successful collaborator.
· A team-player with relentless can-do attitude.
Have a look at our offer:
· Work for a TOP ICT employer in Bulgaria.
· A team of young and motivated professionals.
· Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world.
· Work with cutting-edge technologies.
· Internal and external personal and professional trainings.
· Exciting company benefits.
· Great opportunities for professional development.
· Regular team buildings and celebrations.
Sounds like you? We will be happy to talk. Please, submit your CV and a brief letter about your motivation to join Intelligent Systems’ marketing team.
Please note that due to the large number of applications, we will get in contact with only shortlisted candidates for further steps.