Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe (Microsoft, 2016) and part of Inner Circle – the highest recognition given to only 60 out of more than 10 000 Microsoft Dynamics Partners worldwide, with 500+ projects delivered in 55+ countries, with 200 people in 6 offices (Sofia, Varna, Tirana, Istanbul, Bucharest, Brussels).
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
With respect to our recent expansion to new markets, product portfolio enrichment and plans for the future, we are looking for a seasoned Lead Generation Marketing Executive to assist the team in achieving corporate’s goals by performing SEO and SEM activities.
The person who will take the role will have the following main responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of the overall lead generation strategy to fill the sales funnel most cost-effectively.
- Help in planning, budgeting, creation and execution of SEM campaigns. Optimize accounts and maximize qualified leads.
- Measure the growth and effectiveness of online assets by analyzing data from Google Analytics, Google Ads and other relevant tools. Create reports and recommend areas of improvement.
- Perform on-page SEO activities and collaborate with the Content writer and third parties on content, off-page and technical SEO related issues.
- Perform competitor analysis and make sure Intelligent Systems stays ahead of others on the market.
- Maximize website conversion rates using UX and CRO enhancement tools and techniques.
- Gain new knowledge, evaluate emerging technologies, identify trends and optimize performance based on new insights. Make process and tool enhancement recommendations if needed.
- Work with colleagues located in other countries and help them implement the SEO/SEM initiatives.
- Team up with internal and external parties on creating landing pages and websites.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field.
- 3+ years of SEO and SEM experience within the B2B software realm.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within an international environment.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Able to derive meaning from data and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Proactive attitude. Ready and willing to explore new tools and new ways of achieving goals and exceeding KPIs.
- Extensive experience with CMS, Web analytics and SEO tools, SEM platforms and Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with marketing automation software will be considered an advantage.
Have a look at our offer:
- Attractive job conditions in a dynamic and prosperous company
- A team of young and motivated professionals
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Great opportunities for professional development
- Nice office location with a spectacular top view
- Positive working environment
- Competitive remuneration package.