Dev Ops Engineer.
• Build, release and configuration management of production systems;
• Creation of software deployment strategies that allow engineers to successfully deploy sites/software in any environment;
• Leads initiatives related to optimizations in various areas (processes, tools);
• Takes ownership for the delivery of complex solutions and resolves key technical issues related to the assigned project;
• Delivers technical trainings and participates in knowledge sharing;
• Proactively identifies security, usability etc. issues and formulates strategies to resolve them;
• Evaluates new technologies.
• Ensure the possible and continuous operation of t.e systems;
• Responsible for overall quality of the product;
• Responsible for long-term code reusability and stability;
• Complies with estimation process;
• Attends workshops, brainstorm and team/department meeting sessions for determining business requirements;
• Supports any sales engagement, if required.
Works closely with developers, architects and other departments – IT, Consultants.
Depending on project activities might also require contacts with external customers and suppliers;
• Hands-on software development experience, knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle;
• Experience implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery processes in large engineering teams;
• UNIX, Linux, Windows system administration experience: SSH, monitoring processes, attaching storage, cleaning disk space, tailing logs;
• Experience maintaining automated build systems such as Jenkins, VSTS;
• Expert knowledge and experience with software version control system – SVN, CVS, Git(GitHub/Gitlab);
• Extensive experience with web technologies – webservices, protocols, scripting languages;
• Strong programming knowledge – data structures, algorithms, design patterns;
• Experience working with distributed systems;
• Knowledge of development principles;
• Experience with design patterns and desire to implement best practices in software writing;
• Hands-on experience or knowledge of agile development methodology is highly beneficial.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Agility – ability to perform in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment;
• Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritize and meet tight deadlines;
• Pro-activeness and objective decision making;
• Ability to coach junior team members and to present complex concepts in an understandable manner;
• Very good verbal and written knowledge of English.