Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company, delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have released more than 450 successful projects in over 55 countries worldwide.
At Intelligent Systems we know that technology is essential for driving progress, and we are committed to providing first-class services to organizations, so they can transform the way they work and be successful in what they do.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the latest tech innovations.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our Development Team in Bucharest. We welcome professionals with minimum 3 years of experience.
What You’ll do for us:
- Design and development of industry specific functionalities;
- Development of customer functionalities and modifications to the integrated business; management software solutions Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Write standards-compliant and high quality code;
- Test/debug of developed functionalities in multiple browsers and platforms;
- Technical support at customer site during the „go-live“ stage.
Valuable and wanted, competencies & skills, you need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years of programming experience in similar projects;
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3;
- Good knowledge and understanding of relational and non-relational databases;
- Previous experience in using and building Restful Services;
- Being familiar with source control systems like GIT/TFS;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Very good command of English.
Experience with any of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with any of React.js, Vue.js or any other front-end library/framework;
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services;
- Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Attractive job conditions in a dynamic and prosperity company;
- A team of young and motivated professionals;
- Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Internal and external personal and professional training;
- Exciting company benefits;
- Great opportunities for professional development;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your CV in English to [email protected] Please, indicate the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.