Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe and have delivered more than 500 successful software implementation projects in 55 countries worldwide. We are part of the Inner Circle – the highest recognition given to only 60 out of more than 10 000 Microsoft Dynamics Partners worldwide.
Now is a very exciting time to join Intelligent Systems as we grow rapidly, develop new business, enter new markets and expand our product portfolio with the newest tech innovations.
At Intelligent Systems we believe that great people deliver outstanding results. We work together to provide the best business solutions to our customers and to stay on top.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals to join our team in Sofia as Accounting/ Finance Consultant/s. The perfect match for this role are accountants who are willing to continue their accounting career in a dynamic and high-tech working environment, where they will consult customers about their accounting and finance matters and set and support Microsoft Dynamics system according to customers’ requirements.
Do you want to take the challenge and:
– to analyze customer business processes and requirements
– to design customer-specific business management software solution based on the Microsoft Dynamics
– to test and document the designed solution
– to participate and assist in customer‘s key users training, acceptance tests, go-live support
– to maintain and support the implemented solution.
Then be prepared to demonstrate:
• University degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• At least 3 years practical experience in an accounting role
• Solid knowledge of AP, AR, GL, FA, P&L, Balance Sheets, Reports, budgeting, forecasting
• Keep up-to-date with recent accounting and tax legislation
• Minimum 2 years of practical experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage
• Well-developed analytical skills
• Profound knowledge of business processes
• Defined customer orientation
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent Business English skills, both written and spoken
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Readiness to work in a dynamic environment.
• A team of young and motivated professionals
• Interesting and challenging projects for companies all over the world
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Internal and external personal and professional training
• Exciting company benefits
• Great opportunities for professional development
• Regular team buildings and celebrations.