We are excited about the release of Dynamics Facility on Microsoft AppSource. Based on Dynamics 365 cloud platform, the property and facility management solution can be installed and tested for free, with no automated charges after the expiration of the trial period.
All you need to do is to follow the instructions below, and of course, be a current Microsoft Dynamics 365 user with admin rights. (Not have admin rights or don’t have Dynamics 365 at all? Do not worry! Just register for the Dynamics 365 free trial and come back to these steps.)
1. Go to Microsoft AppSource
- Go to Microsoft AppSource and search for Dynamics Facility, or just click here
- Click on Free trial
2. Terms and conditions
As with any other software, you should agree with the terms and conditions for the installation process to begin:
- Accept the terms by checking the box with a thick mark (✓)
- Click on Continue
3. Final step:
- Add the application to the organization/environment you set up in Dynamics 365 by choosing it from the dropdown menu
- Read Microsoft’s Legal terms and Privacy statements
- Agree to the Legal terms and Privacy statement by checking the boxes with thick marks (✓)
- Click on Agree
4. Monitor the installation process
The system will transfer you to Dynamics 365 Administration Center, meaning the installation process has started.
- Wait for 5-10 mins for the installation to complete
- Reload the browser (Ctrl+F5)
- When Dynamics Facility status says Installed, you are ready to begin
It’s time to take advantage of your 30 day trial of Dynamics Facility. Log in your Dynamics 365 environment and select the Dynamics Facility tale.
If you meet difficulties exploring the solution, do not hesitate to contact our team. We’ll be happy to help you!
hint: ask for the user manual 😉