Royalties and other rights
Copyrights and the related rights of the published on the site content belong to their rights holders. Any unauthorized use of copyrighted objects will be treated as a violation of rights and may lead to civil or criminal penalty provided by the law.
Third parties, including users of the site content, with no explicit permission by the respective rights holders shall NOT:
- With respect to a computer program: use it, load it, display it on screen, run it, pass it to other users and devices, store it, translate it, modify it , etc.
- With respect to royalties and related rights: record them, reproduce them, distribute them, broadcast and transmit them, or use them and their copies in any way.
Every user has the right to use the site and the content on it only with the purpose:
- To save a hard or soft copy of any data for personal use only, not commercial, or present short version of the data in a written form only if presenting the source and the links to the full site content.
- To use multimedia content (pictures, video, etc.) only after written consent is received and source information and links to the full site content are given.
- Use of data, regardless of its sort, could not be regarded as provision of copyrights or any other related rights.
Express personal opinion (comment) regarding the content published on the corporate website.
The user is obliged NOT to exercise the last pointed right of theirs if they:
- Advocate ideas and/or carry out activities aimed at socially dangerous acts proclaimed illegal by law.
- Advocate ideas and/or carry out activities aimed at discrimination based on sex, race, nationality, ethnicity, belongingness, human genome, citizenship, decency, religion, education, views, age, sexual preferences, marital status, material status, etc.
- In breach of applicable law, public policy and accepted moral standards.
In a way that could be classified as unacceptable, including but not limited to, expressing insults and defamations with respect to third parties.
Rights and obligations of Intelligent Systems
- Upon request by a competent authority and in cases determined by law, Intelligent Systems is obliged to provide relevant data for each user.
- No compensation is owed when third party accesses the site through a device harmed by a computer program distributed automatically and against the will and without the knowledge of the user. This harmful program should also have the purpose of bringing computer systems and networks to adverse for the users conditions and/or to unwanted by the user results.
- No compensation is owed in case of any damages caused by the use of other Internet resources accessible via links placed on this website.
- Decision, taken by a competent court or legislation change, making any of the Terms pointed here invalid, void or unenforceable, will be referred only to that condition. It will not refer to any other Terms and they will remain in full force as far as they are not significantly influenced by the change.
- Bulgarian Civil Law is applied to any not agreed disputes.
- A person can send us an electronic massage via the e-mail provided on the website.
- In case the message is related to any sort of legal actions, including but not limited to exercise of rights, duties, court calls and similar, or in case it is of high importance to the company or you want to get an answer, you should write to the address of governance of Intelligent Systems pointed in the Commercial Register at the time the mail is sent.
You can use our website without sharing any personal data with us. In case you are asked to submit one such as name or e-mail, you do this voluntarily (i.e. you are not obliged to use functionalities like contact form, resource download form and alike). However, if you decide to do so, the information you provide will be used for internal purposes only and will not be shared with third parties. The single exception is when Intelligent Systems uses external parties for providing you with better user experience (e.g. https://mailchimp.com – online service for newsletter distribution).
We use “cookies” to improve the site content and to provide you with more targeted messages. A “cookie” saves a small text file in your web browser for a given period of time. Thus, we can follow visitors’ site activities such as sections visited, location, etc.
What “cookies” do we use?
You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
How do you block/delete “cookies”?
Some Internet browsers accept “cookies” automatically. You can delete or block all “cookies” stored on your device anytime, despite the default browser settings. Find out more how to do that in the “Help” section of your browser menu or by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Please, have in mind that if you decide to delete or block “cookies” from isystems.bg, you might not use some site functionality or be prevented from further receiving interesting content.
Last update – June, 2016