The age of Dynamics 365 has began
In the last couple of years leading suppliers of business software claim digital transformation is the next big thing that will happen in the corporate world. Microsoft has even taken sound actions and the result is more than impressive. On November 1, the Redmond-based company released Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365 unifies CRM (sales, marketing, customer service) and ERP (finance, accounting, manufacturing, distribution and more) capabilities by providing a common data model, visualizing it via modern, familiar user interface.
Now you no longer need to be looking for options and tools for integrating different systems and types of databases in order to obtain properly functioning solution. What’s more, Dynamics 365 goes beyond the concepts of traditional resource planning and customer relationship management systems. The platform incorporates a number of corporate tools such as the familiar Office 365, and even more:
- Power BI – the most widely deployed business intelligence tool in the world
- Cortana Intelligence – an artificial intelligence(AI), that creates predictive models and foresees (customer) behavior
- PowerApps – so you can quickly create own apps without using code
- Flow – for pre-defined workflow automations
- AppSource – a virtual store where one can download apps for Dynamics 365, Power BI, Office 365, Azure
Dynamics 365 is entirely cloud-based, which virtually eliminates the need for complex infrastructure, minimizes the time required for installation and set-up, and allows personnel to use data and reflect changes in the system anytime, directly from the place where real business happens – at the office, at customer’s site, even at home.
Learn why Dynamics 365 tops competing business solutions by testing it yourself!